10.8.08

Book Swap!

My new bloggy friend Chelle is hosting this brilliant idea- a book swap! How cool is that?! I love a good book, and I love to hear what everyone else is reading! I had a really hard time deciding what book I wanted to post, because there are so many great ones that I've read! I am a huge Jodi Picoult fan, and of all the books of hers I've read, I had a really hard time choosing a favorite. However, this was my 1st 2nd Jodi Picoult book, and I couldn't get it off my mind for weeks. I really wanted someone, like one of my friends, to have read it as well because I was just dieing to talk about it! Plus, the movie is coming out in 2009, featuring really big stars like Cameron Diaz and Abigail Breslin. So, without further ado... I present to you My Sister's Keeper! I promise you will love it! Thanks, Chelle, for this awesome idea! If you wanna join in (and you know you do!) go here and join up with Mr. Linky! Unfortunately, this week I will not be participating as far as choosing someone else's book to read because I must finish (a.k.a. start) my summer reading book before I leave next week).

Pin It

2 comments:

Jenny said...

love...love that book! such a good read. makes you really appreciate the sisterly bond.
GREAT choice!

Carol said...

Oh I love Jodi Picoult!

I had no clue they were making it into a movie (it is one of my fave's too). I am so excited I may not sleep til it comes out in 2009!

Related Posts with Thumbnails