9.9.08

Top 5 Tuesday

Wow this is a lot of linkage! It's gonna take me a long time to read everyone's posts... 

Just a side message is anyone else getting double posts in google reader?!? Is it because of this follower thing on blogger? Just curious.. 
Anyway Dana @ Supernanny Where Are You is hosting another edition of Top 5 Tuesday, and this week its like Q & A style, and it's all about blogging! 
The Questions: 1) How long have you been blogging?
A few months, I started at the beginning of the summer to chronicle the change into college! t 2) Date/link to your first blog post
This is my 1st post about why I blog!  3) What is the one driving force that actually made you create that blog account?
Well I've really always wanted to start a blog, and I would google random stuff and end up on blogs, and I was fascinated, I would spend hours reading them! Then I tried to start a blog last summer, but never actually posted on it and then I decided this summer it would be the perfect time to start blogging!  4) How did you come up with your blog name and what were other names you considered?
I don't really know. I mean obviously it's a song but its not really my favorite song or anything. I just wanted a name to sum up the place I'm at in my life, and what's more perfect than Not a Girl, Not Yet A Woman?! My other blog that I started last summer, but never wrote on was called Beautifully Broken, which is an Ashlee Simpson song. So I guess I like naming blogs after songs ?!  5) Post a link to your favorite blog post ever.
Oh my gosh, this is so hard!!! Hmm... I don't know a lot of the posts I really like are like really personal and sums up exactly what was on my mind at the time. Like this one and this post was supposed to be my best one if it came out the way I had it in my head, but I was having one of those days where words weren't flowing lol. According to Google Analytics, my dinner party post is the most popular, and then after that its mostly my guest posts, wow I feel cool... so I guess I'm gonna go with my words of wisdom post I wrote right before I left. 
Ok, so now I have to go because I lied and said I wasn't going out tonight, but it's the 1st night of the Fraternity rushes & its supposed to be a ton of fun! So I must go shower now...
But don't forget to go over to Dana's site & link up if you wanna play! 

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm not having that problem with google reader and I use wordpress, so I'm guessing with blogger doing their new little thing there's a chance it's related. :)

Great answers. I think your Words of Wisdom post was really good - probably my favorite so far, but you know they're all wonderful. :)

Hope you had fun last night!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It's fun to see why other people started their blogs!

I think I'll do these questions next Tuesday since I missed it this week.

Related Posts with Thumbnails